Digital to Analogic Design Converter: ENIGMA DAC
Digital Analog Design Converter
Based on double Burr Brown PCM1794A in Monoaural configuration for a mind-blowing Signal / Noise ratio above 132 dB.
Resolution 24-bit and 192 kHz Sampling, Advanced Segment. S / PDIF input zero jittler design with PLL (phase locked loop) receiver.
Stabilized power supply to discrete components without use of voltage regulators.
Analog stage with discrete components without the use of op-amp.
Passive voltage current converter.
Separate transformers for the analog and digital part with dedicated stabilization circuits.
|DAC||Digital Analog Design Converter |
- 2x Burr Brown PCM1794A in Monoaural configuration (S / N Ratio> 132 dB).
- 24 Bit, 192 kHz Sampling, Advanced Segment.
- S / PDIF input zero jittler design with PLL (phase locked loop) receiver.
- Stabilized power supply to discrete components without use of voltage regulators
- Analog stage with discrete components without using op-amp
- Passive voltage current converter
- Separate transformers for the analog and digital part with dedicated stabilization circuits
|Digital Audio Input||Coax, XLR Balanced, TOSLINK, USB|
|Sample Rates||- I2S, S/PDIF, and USB -- 44.1kHz to 192kHz 16bit, 24bit |
- TOSLINK – 44.1kHz to 96kHz 16bit, 24bit
|Analog Audio Output||- Connettors: RCA / XLR Balanced |
- Frequency Response: 20-20.000 Hz +/- 0.25dB
- THD+N @ 1KHz (full scale);<0.03%
|Data Handling||Formats: PCM |
Sample rate (PCM): 44.1kHz, 48.0kHz, 88.2kHz, 96.0kHz, 176.4kHz, 192kHz,
Word length (PCM);16b, 18b, 20b, 24b
Input jitter reduction: effectively 100%, residual immeasurable. No input PLLs, FLLs.
Digital Processing S/N ration;>132 dB
Analog Conversion method; ADVANCED SEGMENT DAC
|USB Digital Input||Connector: USB “B” Type Format: PCM Transfer mode: Asynchronous|
|Compatible Operating Systems||Microsoft Windows 7, 10 |
|Digital Input||2 x TOSLINK, 2 x Coax, 1 x AES-EBU, 1 x USB|
|Power requirements||120V / 230V – 50/60 Hz, 30VA Max |
|Dimensions|| mm (L) x mm (H) x mm (P) |
|Structure Component Care Orchestra Multi Layer||Expanded Polyurethane 30Kg/m3 |
|Frontal Panel||Asymmetric Front Panel CARE ORCHESTRA Asymmetrical response |
|Internal Wiring||Van Den Hul |
2 conductor groups,
The conductor material is a very high grade large crystal OFC with a dense pure silver coating.
The white jacket is made of HULLIFLEX ® 3, a superior insulation material exhibiting a very good mechanical protection and a high chemical stability.
|Lacquering / Leather||Lacquering “Golden Light” |
Lacquering “Powder Light”